About Charles Simpson Ministries
Celebrating 60 Years of Ministry!
Through the personal ministries of “Brother Charles” and his son Pastor Stephen Simpson, as well as ONE-TO-ONE Magazine, monthly Pastoral Letters, audio, and video, CSM offers a wide array of encouraging resources designed to equip and inspire you in God’s calling for your life. We want to serve you as you extend Christ’s Kingdom to others in your sphere of influence and community. There is a significant place for you in God’s purpose in your city and world.
CSM serves other current missions and ministries, such as the Hidden Treasures Costa Rica Children’s Home, International Outreach Ministries and other causes. Also, we are the home of the NEW WINE Magazine archives and many audio Bible teaching messages from the late Rev. Ern Baxter.
Welcome to our website and online community!
- One-to-One Magazine – an award-winning quarterly publication filled with true-life stories and testimonies, Bible-based teaching from Charles Simpson and other leaders, and practical tools to help you extend the kingdom of God through your personal relationships.
- Monthly Pastoral Letter – a monthly Bible-based teaching letter with a prophetic edge.
- The Covenant & the Kingdom – a classic Bible Study curriculum that is practical, systematic, and comprehensive. This book is now available for immediate download in an easy user-friendly format.
- Conquista Cristiana – The Spanish-language Bible teaching magazine that features Charles Simpson and other One-to-One authors, directed by Pastor Hugo Zelaya, a well-known Bible teacher and church planter in Latin America.
- Contributing Ministries Program – Increase exposure for your church or ministry! Get listed on our web-site. Plus, receive a wide array of resources for visitors and members including bulk magazine subscriptions, free trial subscriptions, quarterly listings of your church in One-to-One Magazine, and more!
CSM is a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization as recognized by the United States Internal Revenue Service. We are supported by the prayers and financial generosity of the friends of this ministry.